Our success has come from committed staff and loyal customers. We are large enough to enjoy all the resources that come from size, yet small enough to provide focused and consistent customer service. We are proud to say our only sales force IS our outstanding reputation and excellent service record both to our clients and employees.
- Blue Ribbon branch offices are geographically situated to tap the workforce and resources of the rural and suburban communities of the Greater Sacramento Area, as well as Amador, Calaveras and San Joaquin counties, Tahoe, and Carson Valley. We have become part of the communities we do business in and contribute staff time to business organizations and charities.
- Blue Ribbon has a highly competent, in-house payroll and billing department in which we are able to customize billings, solve problems on the spot, and respond to questions quickly.
- Blue Ribbon invests in staff education in order to be technically sound, informed on current employment laws, and thoughtful and correct in the conduct of business.
- Blue Ribbon believes strongly in providing our employees the opportunity for success. We achieve that by matching a tested, trained, screened and evaluated employee with an employer’s needs and working environment.
The managers and staff of Blue Ribbon Personnel are confident our organization can and will meet the standards and expectations of your organization.
- Meet peak demands in work flow.
- Meet emergency staffing needs.
- Staff for seasonal employment or special projects.
- Fill in for regular employees on vacation or leave.
- Allows the employer to “audition” a potential employee by assessing his or her abilities, productivity, and interaction with current staff while on the job.
- Saves you time and money by eliminating the lengthy recruitment process and leads to a more educated decision.
Whether you are looking for top-notch administrative office support or a seasoned executive, we recruit to the skill level your job demands. Along with traditional recruitment methods, we have a network of established contacts from a variety of industries and occupations to assist us in locating the most qualified applicant for your job opening.
We offer an extensive library of computerized and paper tests developed for the workplace. You choose the test and we do the rest. Fees charged on a per test basis.
Companies that need a seasonal, temporary workers have another option available to them. They can send us a potential candidate that will complete our application, and after successfully completing our pre-employment screening process, the qualifying candidate becomes our employee, i.e., on our payroll, covered by our workers’ compensation and unemployment insurance. This spares the Client the hassles of paperwork and governmental reporting for seasonal, temporary workers. If you refer a potential candidate in this manner, they successfully complete our screening process and are on assignment at your company – you will get a discounted billing rate. Call for details.
We specialize in Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire Staffing. We are a 100% Woman-owned small business.